Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

0022hrs..
Now that I am on a break, I have been clearing stuff in the house. I threw away so many pairs of shoes, it seems sinful. But I also found many things that have been with me for the longest time.
Cross stitch from 11 years old.
I was so slow at it that I passed it to my cousin to complete it for me.
My stamp collection! haha in those days, people collected stamps and stickers. 
An early sign that I am a hoarder.

Very first pair of glasses, from 12 years ago. No idea why I didn't throw it away.

An entire folder of diskettes!! DISKETTES. With memory space of 1.44 MB. 
How did people do any real work 10 years ago. Probably can't even save more than 2 essays in these things.

I remember going to the Singapore River to watch the duck race with my dad and brother. 
Every year I held the hope that my duck will win so I can become a millionaire.

Tamagotchi and Digimon. Hello, coolest pets of the universe. haha

My hot dog backpack from kindergarten! 
I had a hamburger sling bag as well, but I am not sure where that is now.

Wild Life Bead Set. With an elephant, no doubt.
I think this is a wooden chopping board from Australia. This was around for the longest time. It used to stand on the window sill in my old house, and every time it rained, we had to close that side of the window so that it will not get wet.



Animal stationery set from kindergarten. It's so cute that I never used it. The elephant is a paper clip holder, the lion is a scotch tape dispenser, the koala is an eraser, the bear is a pair of scissors, and the giraffe is a pen and a ruler.

So I took out all these things, looked at them, and put them all back again. Yes, including the useless ones. I believe they will be staying with me for the rest of my life.

1 utterances:

Eil! Just started stalking your blog and I just want to say this post is damn cute. I love the stationery animals! I feel less guilty keeping stuff now, too. :D

-lix

Monday, September 05, 2011 9:10:00 pm  

Newer Post Older Post Home