Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Almost there now

1353hrs..
 It will sound cliche that I say time really flies. But it is so true. By Wednesday, some of us will be on our first training flights already. Mine will be on Thursday. It really has been quite a journey of tests and madness, and finally this week we will be going on board.

It is a very weird feeling, I am excited and nervous, yet it feels totally different from the usual excitement of taking a plane for holiday. If this is a holiday trip, my luggage will already have been packed and ready to go, but this time I have not even come up with my "to-bring" list yet, which I will do after this.

I will be going to New Delhi on Thursday, then Shanghai on Monday. Hopefully it will be a good learning experience. And I am on Skype, friends, add me!

For now, this song is looping, and I want to do those shuffles!

0 utterances:

Newer Post Older Post Home