Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

0147hrs..
I ate so much candy today it is not funny.

I bought a whole big packet of pick and mix candies after lunch today. It is just one of those things you feel you should go crazy on. I would start from one end of the pick and mix section, put every type of candy the shop has into my bag, and slowly make my way to the end. I like the sour skooks or spooks or sooks. The long green flat candy with sour sugar coating.

So the wider their candy selection, the bigger bag I'll end up with.But the one at my workplace is just a small stall, and there were only about 18 types to choose from. Pretty disappointing, but enough for a while.

Then my colleague bought a packet of Ketjas juice gummies or something. I finished that at too. It was awesome.

On a more awesome note, Laura has a job! Yay!

And omg, can I have 23 of these for my birthday? I can eat all of them and then proceed to have a stomach ache and then diabetes.




They are giant gummy bears.

0 utterances:

Newer Post Older Post Home